Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#28310 - 11/10/01 12:45 PM Marmite!!!
Cat Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi im missing my marmite very much and wondered if anyone knows where i can get any? If not if anyone is having friends/family visiting from the uk soon then PLEASE could you ask them to bring a jar out for me and i will sort you out with the money!
THANX

#28311 - 11/10/01 02:42 PM Re: Marmite!!!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Cat

If you can wait until next summer, we could bring you some! rolleyes Or maybe you will be ready for another supply by then anyway?

We couldn't survive in our house without Marmite. Best on fresh white crusty bread with load and loads of butter - and it's good for your brain and 'nerves' too.

Mmmmmmm - My Mate Marmite!

Jo

#28312 - 11/10/01 03:00 PM Re: Marmite!!!
Cat Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi Jo, thanks but theres no way could i survive until the summer!!!

My mum is coming out to see me in 3 weeks so ill have some then anyway but i want some now!!!

Cat

#28313 - 11/10/01 08:44 PM Re: Marmite!!!
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
What the hell a marmite is? smile

I'm now driving nuts, please share it with us!

Fernando

#28314 - 11/10/01 11:42 PM Re: Marmite!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
MMmmmmm... MARMITE!!! I love it!! I had never heard of it until last spring when I visited my sister (a Yank, like me) and her husband (a Brit) in West Sussex (south of London). One morning I had this spread on toast and initially, I scrunched my nose as it tickled my taste buds in a VERY odd way, but after a few bites I REALLY liked it!!! I can't wait to try it again! Not sure if you can find that in Spain or not, though. Good luck!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#28315 - 11/12/01 09:48 PM Re: Marmite!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
View the MARMITE website (nothing there, but a shuffle game with a flash graphic of the marmite jar) @ http://www.marmite.com

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1884 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments