Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#28097 - 09/28/01 03:31 AM where's CASA PATAS? (Madrid)
flamenco Offline

Loc: Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Can anyone tell me specifically where is Casa Patas in Madrid? I would love to go there...please.
Thank you, Flamenco.

[ 09-29-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#28098 - 09/28/01 09:38 PM Re: where's CASA PATAS? (Madrid)
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
flamenco,

The address for Casa Patas is Canizares, 10 and it is by Metro station Anton Martin.

Enjoy the show!

#28099 - 09/29/01 02:15 AM Re: where's CASA PATAS? (Madrid)
fanny Offline

Loc: Indonesia
What does CASA PATAS famous for?? The flamenco show??? Which one is better: the show in Sevilla or in Madrid?? smile

#28100 - 09/29/01 11:30 AM Re: where's CASA PATAS? (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Casa Patas is really ONLY famous for its flamenco shows. You'll find LOTS of information about it (as well as a link to their website) by doing a search in this forum using CASA PATAS MADRID as your keywords. I don't know of a Casa Patas in Sevilla. Does one exist there too?? Good luck and have fun!!

NOTICE: Thanks to Antonio's June posting, we are now aware of the new, cool, Casa Patas website @ http://www.CasaPatas.com !! It's in BOTH English and Spanish and uses Flash technology. There, you'll find photos, panoramic views, some music, and other good stuff. Enjoy!

[ 09-29-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#28101 - 10/01/01 07:09 PM Re: where's CASA PATAS? (Madrid)
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
I booked via the website one month in advance back in June and had a wonderful table. It was a Monday night, filled to capacity. The show was incredible. It was quite late when we came out and we were still able to walk a couple blocks to Plaza Santa Anna and have dinner. It's definately a local establishment, not just glitz and glitter for tourists.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1778 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments