Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#27793 - 07/08/01 09:56 AM Re: ¿Cual es el mejor equipo en España?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi,

Of couse I support Athletic Club de Bilbao, not only for it is the team of my city, but because of its players admission policy.

I hate Real Madrid, and would like to see it lose against any neighbourhood friends' team from any country in the world mad eek , because for five years they used the cheapest way to win the competition. Buying referees was cheaper than paying huge amounts for players. Ask anybody who is not a supporter of that team. Better if you could see some matches randomly.

Anyway, I respect Atlético de Madrid, no matter they are in Second Divisio, but saying it is the third team in Spain ..., it is too, too, too much. In the old good times it was one of the best five, now it is not (by now).

bye

#27794 - 07/15/01 09:11 PM Re: ¿Cual es el mejor equipo en España?
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
I'm with you, Castiza! Hala Madrid! smile

#27795 - 08/14/01 07:08 AM Re: ¿Cual es el mejor equipo en España?
Guida Offline

Loc: Portugal
FIGO is the best!!!

Guida :p

#27796 - 09/12/01 02:41 PM Re: ¿Cual es el mejor equipo en España?
amonline Offline

Loc: UK
Hola!!
I am from England and love all things Spanish. I'm in Madrid in January and would love to see some Spanish football. Any ideas? Is it possible to get a ticket to a big game & how much would it cost me?(Almost impossible to see a major English club right now, especially after our thrashing of the once mighty Germans. (No offense to Germans, by the way, but you were AWFUL!)

#27797 - 09/21/01 01:40 PM Re: ¿Cual es el mejor equipo en España?
mick nick Offline

Loc: wakefield , w.yorks
amonline , its quite easy to get tickets for either Real or Atletico . Ive been to both grounds twice and bought tickets at the taquillas outside the grounds the day before the game . Both grounds have seating plans outside so if youre spanish might let you down just point .If you visit www.soccer-spain.com , you will be able to find out who is at home on the weekend you are there.Cheapest tickets high up behind the goals cost 2000pts at Atleti and 3000 at Real.If you want to know more about the matchday experience post again.

#27798 - 09/22/01 01:17 AM Re: ¿Cual es el mejor equipo en España?
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
Hala Madrid! Hala Madrid!

I even have their song on CD if anyone wants a copy!!

[ 09-22-2001: Message edited by: GranadaGirl ]

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1664 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments