Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#27309 - 03/25/01 06:38 PM Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander)
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
Where do the under 18's go for clubbing?

#27310 - 03/25/01 07:03 PM Re: Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander)
skg2 Offline

Loc: Durham, NC USA
if you are 16 you can get in most of the big clubs if you look good, Pacha and Elite hold "tarde" session a younger crowd from 730-11pm friday and saturday, this is generally spanish high school kids and some older people

#27311 - 03/26/01 07:28 PM Re: Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi karenwishart! Are you asking for specific names of clubs in all cities/towns/regions of Spain or is this a general question about what kinds of discos teens visit?

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#27312 - 03/31/01 07:10 PM Re: Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander)
Sofia Offline

Loc: Seneca Falls, NY
I, too, am looking for a teen club in Madrid. We will be a group of 39 going to Madrid in 2002. Last time I took the kids to the Joy Disco . It was not a good environment in that it was a very adult / heavy drinking atmosphere. Does a teenage (16 - 18 years) club exist that does not have alcohol?

We are also going to Valladolid and Santiago de Compostela. Any teen club information would be GREATLY appreciated!

These kids want action and dance music!
http://www.geocities.com/srasofia/fiesta.html

#27313 - 04/01/01 07:39 PM Re: Teen "clubs" (Madrid/Segovia/Santander)
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
Actually, MM, we will be in Madrid end of June on Sun & Mon nights,Segovia on Tues (which I get the impression is one of your favorites so I'm counting on you for some info,good walks, tapas, ecletic music etc.)then a couple days in small towns then out to santilana del mer for the weekend so that will be another couple nights out possibly in Santander.I'm hoping to find opportunities where my 2 17 yr olds can go "clubbing" with me tagging along.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments