Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#27242 - 04/06/01 04:33 PM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
skg2 Offline

Loc: Durham, NC USA
sorry to take so long to write back, Duke is pretty big (6000 undergrad) so no, everybody doesnt know eachother...next weekend in Marbella there are some HUGE parties for anybody who is in spain that can make it down there. unfortunately i am stuck in america with my books!!!! and spain must wait.

#27243 - 05/03/01 04:29 AM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
azboarder Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
I was wondering about the dress in Madrid clubs. I noticed that you are always wearing button up type shirts in your pictures SKG. What kind of clubs were you at? I'm interested in techno/drum n' bass, trip hop, alternative types of clubs. I typically wear cargo pants and long sleeve t-shirts to clubs. Would that work, or should I plan dressier?

Also does anybody know of any big parties in May? I read something about a big party in Malaga one weekend in May but it had no details. I'll be in Spain May 20-June 2.
Thanks cool

#27244 - 05/03/01 09:26 AM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
expressdance Offline

Loc: Boston, Ma USA
I just checked out SKG's website, and it looks like it really was "una lastima" for him to leave. In terms of the pictures with those girls putting their hands down each others blouses, thats ridiculous. I have never seen anything like that around here, and I go to UMass. Its a big school, and we definitely aren't lacking when it comes to crazy parties.

#27245 - 05/03/01 08:53 PM Re: clubbing update (Madrid)
skg2 Offline

Loc: Durham, NC USA
i wore those shirts because i worked in 3 clubs...pacha, kapital, and hit...sometimes Elite and the people working there doing public relations and directing were expected to dress nicely and bring good looking girls. to go to pacha and hit you probably need to wear what i was wearing, for kapital you cant wear sneakers...and i wouldnt even suggest cargo pants...that stuff just isnt very big in spain, wear baggy jeans and the t shirt of something is fine...kapital is very techno as is elite.

one more thing...none of the girls in the pictures go to duke, they are all spanish or brasilian that live in madrid...all the pictures are from madrid.

[ 05-03-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments