Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#26831 - 06/11/02 05:44 PM Re: drinking in spain
Lizziee Offline

Loc: Scotland
Two bottles of estrella damm one hot afternoon in Toledo had me sleeping on the train back to Madrid with saliva dribbling out of my mouth a la Homer Simpson rolleyes

For drinking on the streets, check out

guardian tefl

#26832 - 06/11/02 06:17 PM Re: drinking in spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Chip! Welcome back after one year of not posting! At first I imagined you as some "mature" high school student suggesting hard alcohol when visiting Spain on a high school summer trip. hehehe.. So I followed your trail back to one of your most recent postings from July of last year in the " San Fermín- Running of the bulls (Pamplona) " thread. Did'ja run?? Please go back to that old thread and give us your feedback when/if you have time. It's comin' up, ya' know! smile

Oh, and to everyone.. keeping this thread on track here... umm.. DON'T DRINK and DRIVE when in Spain! (or anywhere, for that matter)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2861 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments