Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#26276 - 11/14/00 02:05 PM leche de pantera (where to find it in Madrid?)
FriendlyDoc Offline

Loc: Beavercreek, OH USA
About 15 years ago in Madrid, I discovered a drink called "leche de pantera." I have never been able to find anything similar. Now that I'm returning to Madrid, I need to know where to go to treat my hubby to this wonderful delight. I went to some place that served them in giant fish bowls. The bench seats were bolted to the floor (get the idea of how serious this drink was?).

Also, does anyone have the recipe?

#26277 - 11/15/00 04:33 AM Re: leche de pantera (where to find it in Madrid?)
nevado Offline

Some places in Moncloa serve it! Yummy! But, the only one I know the name of is on Diego de Leon - La Casa de Cerveza. I don't know if the Casa de Cerveza in Bilboa has it or not.

#26278 - 11/17/00 07:33 PM Re: leche de pantera (where to find it in Madrid?)
megia Offline

Loc: Sedona, Arizona
yes, nevado... ! they definitely serve this in moncloa bars...

there is one in particular that my friends liked to go to that served it... i don't even remember what streets it was on or the name of the bar, but there is a huge bar area where they have outdoor bars in the summer, but that is basically a huge honeycomb of bars that is really hopping on weekends... they serve leche de pantera in some of these... there is also a gypsy bar (that was actually kind of scary) there.

¡buena suerte!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1636 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments