Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#25261 - 11/14/07 09:14 PM Madrid: Guided Tour of The Prado
Silver Traveler Offline

Loc: LaGrange (Near Atlanta) Georgi...
I read on another site "hire Juan as your guide in The Prado...he is excellent and has a passion for the art and tailors his tour to the interest and acumen of his tourist..." Of course, there is no contact information given for Juan - Does any one know of individual tours of The Prado and how to make contact to arrange for the same before arriving at The Prado? Thanks!

#25262 - 11/15/07 05:56 AM Re: Madrid: Guided Tour of The Prado
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm not sure which JUAN this is or what tour he represents. He might just be some guy giving amateur tours for cash. They don't mention a website??

For Prado (nice new website they have!) and other museum tours there's also Madrid Guided Tours @ http://www.madridguidedtours.com/ and Madrid Museum Tours @ http://www.madrid-museum-tours.org/ .

I do believe you get get a guide on site after arriving at the museum but I don't believe you can arrange for a Prado Museum Personnel guide beforehand. You can try sending them an email to inquire.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#25263 - 11/16/07 01:03 AM Re: Madrid: Guided Tour of The Prado
Pulaski Offline

Loc: New Bedford, PA
We were in Madrid last month and used Madrid Museum Tours for a trip to Escorial. We have used them several times before, once to the Prado. Our usual guide is Julio Satt, and I recommend him highly. He is most interested in his clients' comfort, satisfaction, and enjoyment. I know he would make your tour of the Prado unforgetable.

#25264 - 11/16/07 09:44 AM Re: Madrid: Guided Tour of The Prado
Silver Traveler Offline

Loc: LaGrange (Near Atlanta) Georgi...
Thanks, Madrid Man and Pulaski....I will follow the contacts you suggest and let you know how the trip and guide service are! Your input is most appreciated.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2052 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments