Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#24144 - 07/20/05 02:20 PM new to Spain
goofy1932 Offline

I will be visiting Madrid and Barcelona in September and we are trying to put together an itinerary but we have never been so it's hard to decide on what to see. We will be there only a week so it's also very short. I am looking on suggestions on places to go and see in both cities and hot spots for the evenings.

#24145 - 07/21/05 07:05 AM Re: new to Spain
JasMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
Goofy, maybe it would be easier if you check out any tourist guide about Spain, make a selection on your own and ask here how it sounds, making sure you tell us what kind of things you like to see or do. It all depends on what kind of traveller you are... maybe you like to go to museums, or you might like to enjoy nature spots, or small and beautiful towns not far from any of the cities...

#24146 - 07/21/05 01:02 PM Re: new to Spain
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Pickup DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides for Madrid and Barcelona. http://www.dk.com

The list out the must see in each city. This will give you a good idea what is the must sees and if you want to spend the time to see it.

The books are small, I have both and great for those with limited time.

Bill

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1642 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments