Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#23913 - 05/14/05 09:45 AM Re: 8 Days in Spain Starting in Madrid--where else to go?
Mo Offline

Loc: NJ
How about renting a car? Daisy, the last itinerary you posted looked good. If you can drive stick, it's not a bad idea, although I recommend the AVE if you're travelling between Seville and Madrid.

I just got back from my Spain and Portugal adventure yesterday, so it's all swirling in my head! I HIGHLY recommend Seville - I travelled with three people to Seville, Madrid, and then Lisbon, and all three of us enjoyed Seville the best - very charming (though hot!) town. We stayed at the High Tech hotel (http://www.hthoteles.com/htm02/inforhotel?hid=17&cid=3&pais=1) about two blocks from the Cathedral - it was quiet, conveniently located, decently-priced and serves a great breakfast!

#23914 - 05/22/05 07:09 AM Re: 8 Days in Spain Starting in Madrid--where else to go?
Amapola Offline

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------
Is it better to concentrate the trip in the southern area to make the most of our time?
--------------------------------------------------

How does concentrating your trip in one geographic area make the most of your time??
Errrr... wink because you cut down on the time it takes to travel between far-flung places? And because it allows you to spend time in the cities you're visiting, and not in transit?

If I had limited time, I wouldn't want to spend hours on end schlepping from one place to another, having to get to the airport or train station at a certain time, etc. But that's me smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2916 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments