Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#23791 - 03/29/05 12:20 AM Madrid April 6-10th
rob971 Offline

I will be in Madrid from April 6-10th with my GF and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for things for us to do when we are in the city. I enjoy sports and she enjoys shopping. We both enyoy the nightlife (fine dining, dancing, etc.)and enjoy the arts and appreciate local culture when we visit a new city (i.e not interested in doing things catored too much towared tourists). Any local festivals/events in the city or surounding area during this time? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Neither of us have visited Madrid before. Thanks for your help!

#23792 - 03/29/05 01:26 AM Re: Madrid April 6-10th
JasMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
There won't be any local festivals at that time (or at least I don't remember any). If you like sports, go to a soccer game, on saturdays or sundays. If you like culture don't miss Prado, Thyssen and Reina Sofia, although they'll be crowded with tourists. If you like nightlife just walk around the old city, go to Huertas or anywhere else and you'll enjoy it. Remember not to go to a restaurant before 10pm.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
pablo80, pikkmees, ValLynn
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1480 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments