Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#23702 - 03/04/05 12:29 AM what to do with 2 days in the middle??
beverlyann Offline

Any suggestions would be appreciated!! We are arriving in Madrid am of 3/22 and taking the AVE to Seville. I three nights booked at the Hostel Zahira. I have 2 nights free, then back to Madrid for the final 2 nights. What should I do with th free days. Normally I'd just wing it, but I had a really hard time booking the Seville stay due to Easter. I thought I might rent a car and do the white towns with an overnight in Ronda, then back to Seville to catch the train to Madrid. Then maybe 1 night in Toledo, and then my last 2 nights in Madrid. I could also take the car to Cordoba and catch the train there, or I could go to the beach for 2 days, or--I'm going crazy with too many decisions to make!! Thanks, Bev

#23703 - 03/08/05 07:17 AM Re: what to do with 2 days in the middle??
Dave B. Offline

Loc: Lancaster, Ohio USA
I've only been to Spain twice, so I am far from an expert, but I feel that you would regret it if you did not see Toledo, especially at night.

Have a great trip!

#23704 - 03/08/05 02:48 PM Re: what to do with 2 days in the middle??
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
I have never been to Ronda or the pueblos blancos, but that sounds like an interesting thing to do.

If you don't feel like renting a car, then I would recommend jumping on the AVE to Córdoba.
Good restaurants and a beautiful city.

We stayed at Hotel Selu, which while nothing special, was on the dividing line of the old and new parts of the city. We walked everywhere in Córdoba.

We got a good price at the Selu by using www.hotelsspain.com. As MadridMan knows, I have no connection with this business...

Have a good trip!!

#23705 - 03/14/05 05:23 PM Re: what to do with 2 days in the middle??
sote23 Offline

Loc: sacramento
I haven't been to ronda either, but will be going in june. I second toledo, you shouldn't miss it. I also like segovia alot.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1434 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments