Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#23269 - 09/21/04 04:51 PM Madrid: Trying to locate Address for Client
mntraveller Offline

Loc: Minnesota
I am trying to locate in Madrid an address on a map of some sort in order to find hotels nearby.
If anyone can help it is 53 5B escalera madrid spain....

thanks

#23270 - 09/21/04 05:12 PM Re: Madrid: Trying to locate Address for Client
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Seems to me the complete address must be Calle de (la) Escalera, 53 º5B.

But it seems that in Madrid city there IS no street called "Escalera". Could it be "Calle de Escalona" or "Escalerilla De Piedra"?

Are you sure it's Madrid City and not someone else outside of the city but in the Comunidad de Madrid?

We're here to help but we need more information.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#23271 - 09/22/04 05:40 AM Re: Madrid: Trying to locate Address for Client
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Another idea which just came to me this morning (after using the site), try http://www.ViaMichelin.com . There, you can put in the address, find the map, then on the lefthand column click the link for "Locate on the map: Hotels, Restaurants, Tourists Attractions".

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#23272 - 09/22/04 06:19 AM Re: Madrid: Trying to locate Address for Client
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Oh my! That address is definetely incomplete, you are missing the basic part, the name of the Street, Square, Avenue,....whatever it is! But if what you are looking for are hotels nearby, knowing the postal code would help you a lot, postal codes in the city of Madrid look something like this: 280XX (28XXX if they're not from downtown).

Good luck! frown

BTW, MMan, you should name some of Madrid's streets, I love some of the funny names you give them, I can foresee one called "Calle Escalerilla de Piedra de MadridMan" in your honour in the future....
laugh

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2157 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments