Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#23245 - 08/31/04 06:54 PM Carmona
Admiral4 Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Is anyone familiar with Carmona, near Seville. I would like to take a quiet trip this winter, Jan or Feb and stay in this town for about a week or two. Gracias!

#23246 - 09/01/04 03:12 PM Re: Carmona
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
There are a bunch of threads relating to Carmona -I just pulled down the entire list so you can take your time looking at them -

http://www.madridman.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

Its been a few years since i was there, but to me, Carmona is stop on the way - maybe a night as the parador is supossed to be lovely - I thinks someone actually stayed there and wrote a review some time back.

Carmona's a lovely place - spectacular in setting as it sorts of rises from very flat surroundings if you approach as you are driving south

#23247 - 09/01/04 03:25 PM Re: Carmona
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
Carmona is very charming, but I agree with Puna. A week or two might be a lot. It sounds like you are looking for a small place to relax and not interested in doing much travelling. How about Cadiz? It has charm and is large enough to keep your interest, but small enough to be relaxed. (Do you like walks on the beach?) I have only done daytrips there, but really like it. If you want to daytrip from there, you have lots of options and good public transport.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments