Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#22889 - 05/01/04 06:49 PM Tour to El Escorial/Valle de los Caidos in English?
carole-wis Offline

Loc: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Can anyone recommend a good half-day tour from Madrid to El Escorial/Valle de los Caidos in English? I'll be there next month with my sister who has never been to Spain and speaks no Spanish. I figure at least once, I'll need to just put her on a bus and have a few hours to myself. I've seen these places before and frankly would rather sit in the Plaza Mayor talking to my old Spanish friends, but I'd hate to have her miss seeing these sites.

#22890 - 05/01/04 07:12 PM Re: Tour to El Escorial/Valle de los Caidos in English?
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Send her on a tour of Madrid with Stephen Drake-Jones (Chairman of The Wellington Society: web @ http://www.wellsoc.org ) in Madrid. He is fun and she will have a blast.

We did El Escorial on our own so I cannot help you there. You could sent her to Toledo. There is lots to do there for a day that would not require English and there ar elots of tours that go there.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1601 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments