Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#22579 - 03/03/04 12:24 PM Re: Alhambra tickets
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
This number is critical and you have to show it to get your ticket. They do not seem to have any way of referencing a reservation by name. You show your number at the ticket counter and then get your ticket.

I hope this works out for you!!!!

#22580 - 03/03/04 03:09 PM Re: Alhambra tickets
ttown Offline

Loc: Seattle
ok... what if I bought a ticket that says I can enter the palace at 6pm? does that mean I cannot enter the grounds before 2pm (morning cutoff). I wanted to go early, but that time is all that was left... thanks!

#22581 - 03/03/04 05:36 PM Re: Alhambra tickets
omeyas Offline

Loc: UK
The best bit of advice I got about visiting the Alhambra was to get there early. Try and get a ticket for as soon as it opens, 8.30. I think it actually starts at 0900. It´s relatively quiet then, and not too hot. Check your entry time for the Nasrid Palaces,I think you have a half hour slot, if you miss it, tough! We shall be going in May again, and I intend doing the day and night visits. The evening visit, 10-11.30 is for the Palaces only.
Some useful stuff here, http://www.vivagranada.com/alhambratickets.htm and of the Alhabra itself,
http://www.vivagranada.com/alhambra/index.htm

Frank

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2967 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments