Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#22523 - 01/24/04 05:43 PM Day trip to Granada from Cordoba
almohada Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hola,
My wife and I (no kids) with be in Cordoba next weekend, actually getting there early Fri afternoon. We leave early Mon Morning back to Madrid.

Question: Would it be worth it to take a train to Granada for the day to see the Alhambra?

Before I get 1000 yes ressponses, I am 75% sure thaat my wife and kids will return in April. On that trip, I will have more time off to spend all of it in Andalucia.

Gracias!!

#22524 - 01/24/04 07:58 PM Re: Day trip to Granada from Cordoba
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
If you go, I think that the bus is faster and easier. I really enjoyed Granada. We spent 8 hours in the Alhambra and the Generalife, but it was summer and there was lots to see. How old are your kids? If they are young, you might enjoy the peaceful trip now and a quicker trip in April. The tetarias are also fun to visit. Would you spend Saturday night in Granada?

#22525 - 01/25/04 08:29 PM Re: Day trip to Granada from Cordoba
almohada Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi Sel,
Our girls are 6 and 3 . We have reservations for 3 nights in Cordoba. I don;t know if that means I would have to pay the night (41E). I was hoping there was an hour or so AVE train, but I fon;t see any on the RENFE website.

Given our time contraint, I am thinking that Granada be best left for later?? Unless it can be made into a day trip.

A

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2575 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments