Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#22507 - 01/14/04 04:39 PM Sevilla!
Tex Offline

Loc: Texas
Looks like I may be going to Sevilla at the end of January. I'm just starting my research, and would appreciate any recommendations about hotels, restaurants, favorite sights, etc. Are there any board members living there now?

Thanks!

#22508 - 01/14/04 05:59 PM Re: Sevilla!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello Tex and welcome to our little message board!

I invite others to share their experiences of beautiful Sevilla here. You might also consider doing a SEARCH using SEVILLA or SEVILLE in this forum ("Favorite Places") to find past postings. You'll also find LOTS of postings in the "Hostels & Other Lodgings" forum on lodging suggestions and reviews of places and foods in the "Food, Drink, & Entertainment" forum.

I don't think we have any current/active message board members living in Sevilla right now, I'm sorry to say. frown

Good luck to you and enjoy yourself in Sevilla!!! I know you will.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
galaxy, gazpacho
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1820 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments