MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#22077 - 07/01/03 12:15 PM nature walks & deserted beaches
ohmshanti Offline

Loc: ghent
hola
in a few days i am off to andalucia.
I would like to do some few days hikes in the innerland of andalucia-preferably nature area. Anybody knows a recommended few days walk (sleeping outside is no problem)??
Secondly i am still looking for a deserted beach spot to go live on the beach for a few days? anybody has a few tips? Costa d'almeria has the most deserted stretches as far as i ve been told...
thanx in advance

#22078 - 07/02/03 02:39 AM Re: nature walks & deserted beaches
Miguelito Offline

Hello, Andalucia is very big and has a lot of interesting nature places. Cazorla, Sierra Nevada, Sierra de las Nieves, Sierra de Aracena, Sierra de Grazalema, Parque de los Arcornocales, Sierra Morena....
I only know a little bit of Sierra Nevada (the central nucleus have highest mountains over 3000mts, very rocky and no vegetation). And Cazorla, it's very touristic and beautiful, lots of pines and deers. I think both are difficult to get in public transport. Normally it's forbiden to camp by your own, but there're camp sites and the weather is nice, so you can also sleep just without a tent.
About beaches, in Almeria they're beautiful in the natural park area of Cabo de Gata and many of them have no houses near, so I guess they will be almost empty during the night, although during the day people will arrive everywhere.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2080 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments