Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#22009 - 05/18/03 10:31 PM Alhambra Renovation, Granada
vicnric Offline

I'm wondering if anyone has knowledge of upcoming closures to sections of the Alhambra for renovations? We will be visiting Granada in Sept. and already have our reservations in hand.

#22010 - 05/19/03 05:35 AM Re: Alhambra Renovation, Granada
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
While I don't know of any upcoming closures, this can always happen - at least partially to most of Spain's older structures.

You say you already have your reservation in hand. Hopefully you mean you have your Alhambra reservations in hand. Be sure to have those early too.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#22011 - 05/19/03 03:34 PM Re: Alhambra Renovation, Granada
vicnric Offline

Yes, I booked our Alhambra reservations last month. Regardless of renovations being done, we don't want to miss this. Thanks.

#22012 - 05/19/03 07:20 PM Re: Alhambra Renovation, Granada
that_girl Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA
How far in advance should one make a reservation for the Alhambra? I'll be there in the middle of July for 1 week for Spanish classes, but I have no idea if my classes will be morning or afternoon. I guess I'll just take my chances and might have to skip a class or two.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments