Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#21824 - 03/12/03 10:28 AM Real Madrid: Where is it?
Kirsi Offline

Hola!

Will visit Madrid next week and will have a huge problem! I cannot find from the maps where the home stadion of Real Madrid is located and how to get there. Do they have any visitors centre/gift shop with the stadium?
Help, please!
Kirsi

#21825 - 03/12/03 12:05 PM Re: Real Madrid: Where is it?
ChrisR Offline

Loc: D.C.
I'm sure you'll get lots of answers on this one, but it's hard to miss the staduim. It's just not called "Real Madrid." Just look on any map that goes north of the city center along Paseo de la Castellana to Plaza de Lima for Estadio Santiago Bernabeu at the northeat corner. It has its own Metro stop on line 10 (dark blue on the Metro map). The cross street going east is Avenida de Concha Espina and going west, Avenida de General Peron. Since I've only been by it on a bus, I can't tell you if they have a shop or not. i do recall seeing something in the area selling Real Madrid paraphernalia which is available all over Madrid anyway.

#21826 - 03/15/03 08:20 AM Re: Real Madrid: Where is it?
mick nick Offline

Loc: wakefield , w.yorks
Easy peasy! Just use the metro and make your way to "Santiago Bernabeu". If you allow yourself time, you can arrange a tour of the stadium, buy tickets for a game and visit the RM Store, which is in a little shopping mall at the northern end of the stadium. If you only have a pocketbook or downtown map of Madrid then you wont see it as its someway out of the centre. If you fancy looking around Atletico's stadium-and all grounds look better in red and white-go to metro stop "Piramides"

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments