Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#21501 - 12/10/02 09:43 PM Madrid:Christmas Concerts?
Manny Offline

Loc: Boston, MA
I will be in Madrid with my family from Dec 26 through Jan 2, does anyone knows of any Christmas concerts during that week?
Thanks,

Manny

#21502 - 12/11/02 05:28 AM Re: Madrid:Christmas Concerts?
Val Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi!

I live here in Madrid, but have also been keeping my eyes peeled for Christmas concerts. The Churchs tend to have concerts, but for Christmas eve.

I have bought tickets for Oliver Twist, a musical for kids and the whole family, playing at Centro Cultural de la Villa (located at Plaza del Colon) on the 26th, 27th, 28th, 3rd and 4th with a cost of 10 Euros each. Also, Jesus' birthday (a puppet show) is playing there on 26th, 29th, 2nd, and 5th for 5 Euros each.

To order, you use your visa and pick up tickets at the shows 1/2 hour before. The phone number to order is: 902 10 12 12 (from Madrid, I don't know if it works from overseas, I suppose it would with country codes first). There is a small comission of less than 1$ per ticket. They also have classical music concerts for those dates, but don't look like they have Christmas themes to them (and American Gospel for before you come: I'm going to The Mississippi Mass Choir on the 22nd!)

If I hear of anything else, I'll answer again! Are your children young, as that influences your interests perhaps.

Enjoy!

#21503 - 12/11/02 01:40 PM Re: Madrid:Christmas Concerts?
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Manny,

You can find more information about Christmas events in Madrid at the City Council website

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2405 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments