Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#20937 - 07/02/02 11:51 AM horseback in Cantabria or Basque country?
aidance Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Cardiff by the Sea CA
Has anyone done any horseback riding in Cantabria (coast or Picos de Europa) or in the Basque country? Do you have any suggestions for places to go?

#20938 - 07/02/02 05:45 PM Re: horseback in Cantabria or Basque country?
Roe Offline

Loc: california
I´ve seen a good amount of horseback riders near the coast and sometimes on the beaches around Sopelana(Sopela) and Plencia(Plentzia), towns outside of Bilbao in Bizkaia. I saw people riding in the Spring, when there are less people out, so I don´t know if they do it in the summer too. I don´t know much about it, but I can´t imagine a more beatiful place to go horse-back riding.

#20939 - 07/17/02 06:43 PM Re: horseback in Cantabria or Basque country?
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
We went horseback riding near Cangas de Onís (Asturian side of the Picos) just 3 days ago. There are loads of places to go to that arrange it - check anywhere that advertises "aventuras." It was, however, a slow walk with people who have never been on a horse before. If you're looking for something for people with more experience, I'm afraid I don't know where to go.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1419 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments