Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#20564 - 03/30/02 04:11 PM School Project
*Dalva* Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
Hi, I am doing a project for spanish class. We have to make a schedual for people who are visiting Spain from June 15-30. I need to find the best places to visit in Madrid, Bilboa, Lerida, Barcelona, Valencia, and Sevilla. What is the best way to get around Spain? Any help is appreciated. smile

Ashley

#20565 - 04/01/02 12:59 PM Re: School Project
Andrés Offline

Loc: Madrid
What average age you are? what do you enjoy doing?

Regards,
Andrés

#20566 - 04/01/02 05:08 PM Re: School Project
*Dalva* Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
The project is directed to six teachers at my school all from 20-40 years old. They like to visit the beach, hike, eat, go to muesems, see art, and talk to people.

#20567 - 04/01/02 05:19 PM Re: School Project
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Dalva,
First things first: Go to the library and get a travel book for Spain (Fodor's or Frommer's for example) and then start reading...The other sections of this website can also be very helpful for you...also go to a good search engine ( like Google.com) and look for individual places of interest to get pictures and time schedules, etc. If you have specific questions, you can ask them right here and I am certain you will get answers. No one is going to do your research for you, but you can ask for advice for sure. Buena suerte/ esperanza ( Spanish teacher...if you hadn't guessed already)

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments