Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#20412 - 11/05/02 01:48 PM Re: Mijas?
Espe3 Offline

Thanks! I understand in Spanish, but the meaning seems different when just read in English! That's why I was wondering if there was some special meaning!

#20413 - 11/18/02 04:35 PM Re: Mijas?
Anita24 Offline

Loc: Westland, Mi.
Mijas was wonderful! Really felt that I left all the crowds and tourists behind. What they say about the views being fantasic is just an understatement. We stayed after dark to see the whole coast light up and took a taxi back for even more incredible views. And I did find the best prices on pottery, tiles, and more. This day made my trip of a get-a-way from the tour group especially great. They went to Gibralter, had no view, got rained on and were very cold. Thank you all, I never expected such a refreshing change. However, I did not get to see a burro! laugh

#20414 - 11/19/02 11:01 AM Re: Mijas?
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
Anita

Glad you had a good time in Mijas. I am in Cordoba today but will be going to Fuengirola tomorrow to stay with friends for a week. I always enjoy taking the bus up to Mijas. I am sorry you didnīt get to see the burros.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments