Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#20046 - 12/16/01 02:52 AM Aranjuez World Cultural Landscape
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Aranjuez has been awarded as World Cultural Landscape by the Unesco. Read about it here .

For the whole lists of World Heritage sites check out here .

#20047 - 12/17/01 09:10 PM Re: Aranjuez World Cultural Landscape
Canadian gal Offline

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Without a doubt, it IS one of the most beautiful "pueblos" of Spain. I have done a considerable amount of traveling through Spain and I have to say, it is very pleasant. Plus, I fell in love in Aranjuez while living and working there! The royal gardens there are an escape from much of the dryness in Spain, making it a lush, green paradise through which to stroll. It is a never-ending maze of paths with a magical feel. When visiting Madrid, one should definitely take a day trip to this town. It is well worth it!

#20048 - 12/19/01 11:18 AM Re: Aranjuez World Cultural Landscape
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Let me add my echo of agreement that you put Aranjuez on your itinerary the next chance you get.

Try this: The next time you [any of you] visit Aranjuez, I suggest that you bring your headphones, and a copy of Joaquín Rodrigo's "Concierto de Aranjuez". Pop it in and stroll the grounds as you listen to the masterwork by one who I consider Spain's greatest composer [at least the one who most profoundly stirs my soul]. ¡Buen viaje!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2392 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments