Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#19886 - 10/07/01 03:54 PM Christmas in Madrid
Chica369 Offline

Loc: York, PA
Any recommendations for people/festival watching on Dec. 25 in Madrid? Do you think any restaurants will be open?

#19887 - 10/07/01 04:24 PM Re: Christmas in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Chica369! Welcome to the group. Do a SEARCH using MADRID CHRISTMAS as your keywords and you should find LOTS of threads from last year. This is what I'll be doing since I hope to spend Christmas/New Years in Madrid this year myself. I'm very anxious. STILL waiting for my bosses to approve my request for leave though so it all depends on them. You should find most restaurants open around Christmas as this is a busy time of year for the cities. On Christmas day, however, some places WILL be closed, but you won't have any problem.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#19888 - 10/07/01 05:01 PM Re: Christmas in Madrid
Chica369 Offline

Loc: York, PA
Hola MadridMan! When I did the search I only came up with my own posting. Socorro!

#19889 - 10/07/01 09:08 PM Re: Christmas in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
That's odd, Chica369. I just tried a search, used MADRID CHRISTMAS and found 6 other threads on the topic. Please try again and be sure you spell Christmas correctly. You may also use the same search terms in the "About Spain" forum to possibly find others. Good luck!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#19890 - 10/07/01 09:50 PM Re: Christmas in Madrid
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
hey chica369. I have had trouble pulling info sometimes, because I forget ask it to search posts older than thirty days, or in all forums, not just the "Favorite Places." I remember there were several posts about spending christmas in Madrid last year this time. good luck! smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments