Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#19834 - 08/28/01 08:45 PM Freedom Tours
Chica369 Offline

Loc: York, PA
Has anyone had experience with Freedom Tours? I found it on-line and want to use them to customize a tour of Andalucia for 4 of us.

#19835 - 08/28/01 09:06 PM Re: Freedom Tours
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Chica369! Welcome to the group! Please give us the URL (website address) to Freedom Tours. Also, does this company creat tours for all of Spain or only Andalucía? Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#19836 - 08/28/01 09:17 PM Re: Freedom Tours
Chica369 Offline

I found Freedom Tours while doing a general search for customized tours of Spain. They deal with the whole planet. Can you recommend anyone to arrange land tours of Sevilla, Cordoba and Granada?

#19837 - 08/28/01 09:55 PM Re: Freedom Tours
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hmmm.. I'm still not sure about which Freedom Tours you are using. There is a tour company @ www.FreedomTours.com . Is this the one? Do you have the URL handy to share, please? I just found another @ www.Freedom-Tour.com . Might this be the one?

And while I've never used them myself, famed Madrid tour guide Stephen Drake-Jones (this guy is GRRREAT!!!) of The Wellington Society recommends Magical Spain for walking tours of Sevilla, Córdoba, and other locales.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#19838 - 08/28/01 10:36 PM Re: Freedom Tours
Chica369 Offline

It's www.freedom-tour.com Thanks for the quick response. I'm aware of Magical Spain, and appreciate the name of the famous guide whom I will contact. Y saludos para ti.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments