Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#19795 - 08/21/01 08:07 PM Flash photography allowed in Palacio Real? (Madrid)
jaimemiguel Offline

Loc: columbus, ohio USA
I have been to the Prado a number of times and know that photographs are allowed - but no flash! In a couple weeks I will be visiting the Palacio Real for the first time. Does anybody know if flash is allowed?

Thanks!

#19796 - 08/21/01 08:35 PM Re: Flash photography allowed in Palacio Real? (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Check out the Official Palacio Real website . But when I was there last October, flash photography WAS NOT allowed. Sorry! If you have one, take a tripod and use FAST film.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#19797 - 08/21/01 09:44 PM Re: Flash photography allowed in Palacio Real? (Madrid)
jaimemiguel Offline

Loc: columbus, ohio USA
frown Rats. I am only taking my digital camera - so the highest effective film speed is ASA 200 - or 400 if I can stand the digital 'noise'. I can occasionally get a worthwhile indoor picture without flash, but not often. Oh well - the film is free. wink

Thanks for the answer.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1596 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments