Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#19698 - 07/26/01 08:52 AM Re: Area near Gran Via 65 (Madrid)
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Sorry, roses....... It's just that lowell stated in the first line of this thread that he was staying at the Gran Via 65 apartment hotel and then you asked him where he was staying.

I thought you had been looking out the window and not paying attention in class, that's all! wink Don't worry!

See ..... I knew I didn't have a sense of humour frown

#19699 - 07/26/01 10:00 AM Re: Area near Gran Via 65 (Madrid)
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Rose,

Anchovy has a sense of humour like I do. (Please note I spelled it his way instead of mine wink ) We enjoy laughing at everything we can, because life is too short to be too serious. Our biggest problem is that our mentor was Don Rickles... smile

The best time to catch him serious is when he wakes up in the morning with a Guinness hangover/headache that rivals being in the bell tower when Big Ben does his thing eek It's at that point he swears to God that he will never... ever... drink again... rolleyes

Lowell, let us know how Gran Via 65 is... sounds like a good option for an apartment in the heart of the city.

Wolf (Nursing a Lienie's Red hangover from last night's festivities with a few old friends he hadn't seen in nearly 30 years. frown )

#19700 - 07/26/01 10:44 AM Re: Area near Gran Via 65 (Madrid)
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Never, ever again! laugh laugh I'd love to ask who on earth is Ron Dickle, but I know MM would tell me off for going off topic... there's a lovely square near Gran Via 65, I believe and lowell, you will love every bit of Madrid......

#19701 - 07/26/01 12:10 PM Re: Area near Gran Via 65 (Madrid)
Tia Offline

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

#19702 - 07/26/01 12:40 PM Re: Area near Gran Via 65 (Madrid)
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
okay, he he he... laugh i must develop a sense of humor. i am too serious. no worries, roses is okay... smile

#19703 - 07/30/01 10:37 AM Re: Area near Gran Via 65 (Madrid)
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
Gran Via 65 is probably near the Hotel Emperador, which is very near the Metro stop Santo Domingo which has an exit on the Gran Via there. It is between Callao and Plaza de Espana on Gran Via.

It is a great area! Just where you want to be. Try the ice cream place in Plaza Santo Domingo. Make sure to get the nata (whipped cream flavored) ice cream.

Madrid is a wonderful city. Have a good time.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments