Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#19414 - 06/02/01 08:51 AM Re: Daytrip between Barcelona and Nice
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Just one recommendation, if you are planning to drive in the french highways during the summer, be sure to avoid the "critical dates" .
I will not be driving again in France in July 31st or August 1st. Family vacations tend to be sinchronized all over the country,plus all the transeuropean trafic (Germans to Spain,...), that makes France famous for the worst European highway traffic jams.

#19415 - 06/02/01 10:12 AM Re: Daytrip between Barcelona and Nice
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Sheba- I would never direct a tongue-lashing at Nicole. The lashing was directed at all those wonderful French people who've forgotten the long history of cooperation that our two nations have shared (Lafayette, Pershing, etc.). Nicole is a wonderful individual and I'm sure she saw my anti-French comments for what they were worth (not much, I'd say! :D).

I must admit, though, that whatever I or any other individual may say about other countries could EASILY be said about the good ol' USA.

Hey, Sheba...we ought to do a Minneapolis dinner group in August. I'll be back "home" for a wedding. I think Tara is back there too, so we'd have at least three! What do you think? I solemnly swear...no tongue-lashings! wink wink

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1658 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments