Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#19216 - 04/22/01 11:00 PM beaches
barcelonajames Offline

Loc: us
I will be flying into Barcelona on June 1st and plan to stay in Barcelona for the weekend and then travel down the East coast always being near a beach. Can anybody recommend the best beaches along the coast heading south, best meaning clean, safe, lots of women.

#19217 - 04/23/01 08:43 AM Re: beaches
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Benidorm has clean, safe beaches and ....er.....women wink

#19218 - 04/23/01 09:21 AM Re: beaches
James Offline

Loc: London
Probably the first beach resort you'll come travelling down the coast from Barcelona is Sitges. Nice place but I wouldn't recommend it for meeting women!

#19219 - 04/23/01 03:09 PM Re: beaches
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
Playa Muchavista and San Juan Playa (Alicante) are family-oriented: Clean & safe but not many topless female bathers. On the Med coast I have seen 'bandera roja' more often than at the beaches in Cantabria and Galicia. That means no swimming - the water is too dangerous or polluted. The latter is more often the case. rolleyes

#19220 - 04/23/01 04:42 PM Re: beaches
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
confusedIf, by your comment of "women" you refer to "young, shapely and beautiful", I suggest you rethink your itinerary or at least your motivation.

While that body type is definitely available, it will be interspersed on the Med coast with a healthy dose of what I like to call "my grandmother" types eek that can cause nerve damage to the retina, plus the occasional hefty German man in a Speedo eek...

If skin and hedonism are what you seek, I suggest Ibiza.

My apologies if my assumptions are inaccurate. I'm just hoping to inform and assist. Besides, Spain has so much more to offer than a woman's skin...and no, I'm not gay. rolleyes

#19221 - 04/24/01 04:00 PM Re: beaches
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
[originally posted by barcelonajames on 4-24-01...]

I just wanted to thank people for replying and to clarify my previous question, when I mentioned women I simply meant that I was looking for a beach with some eye candy to make the overall visit more enjoyable thats all.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#19222 - 04/24/01 04:01 PM Re: beaches
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
[originally posted by Anchovy Front on 4-24-01...]

Let's get this straight James........you said you were looking for clean, safe women.....and a beach, wasn't it?? rolleyes

No, I remember! It was a clean, safe beach and women. Phew!! :p

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
pablo80, pikkmees, ValLynn
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1683 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments