Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#19124 - 04/07/01 07:47 PM Re: favorite city?
jensdog Offline

Loc: Houston, TX 77006
I will also be in Malaga at a language school for close to a month this summer. I went last summer also. I found malaga to be pretty safe overall although I think the beach area is a little safer then el centro. Most of the schools are in el pedragalejo which is a 5 minute bus ride from the city center. In my opinion, Malaga gets a bad rap. People always say it is a town to be skipped and granted there is not a whole lot of sightseeing opportunities there but as far as a place to live for a while I think it is great. The people are friendly, the city is easy to get around, it is inexpensive and a short bus ride to many of the must see cities in Spain. Do you know what school she will be at?

#19125 - 04/08/01 03:14 PM Re: favorite city?
colleen k Offline

Loc: Cambridge, MA USA
My daughter wil be at the Malaca Instituto which sounds very nice and the staff has been very helpful. It is actually located in Benalmadena. Any thoughts on your experience last year that might be helpful to her? Any suggestions for favorite resturants etc.?
Thanks,
Colleen

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
McTravel
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2395 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments