Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#18719 - 02/06/01 01:37 PM Segovia- Alcazar garden
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I just have a question and explanation for everyone- Has anyone gone down to the garden, which is straight down the hill from the Alcazar?
During my first trip to Spain (1992) I was part of group of American youth that planted redwood trees there. (It was an official gift from America to Spain to celebrate Columbus' voyage)
Well, the gates were closed but I could definately see the trees there. They have grown quite a bit. I was just wondering if anyone has been in the garden or had heard anything about the American trees there.

#18720 - 04/10/01 05:49 PM Re: Segovia- Alcazar garden
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Judging from the number of responses, I guess that's a No.

#18721 - 04/10/01 10:28 PM Re: Segovia- Alcazar garden
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
How ironic that you returned to your thread. I had just read it the other day and was going to ask you and others about walking around Segovia. I will definately make a point to try to see your trees when I go in June as we will surely go to Alcazar.We are staying downtown at Los Arcos.. will we be able to walk to the castle and I hear about self-guided "walkingtour" brochures that people have found in other cities but so far no one has mentioned Segovia.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments