Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#18169 - 10/23/00 09:09 AM Ibiza
mclarke Offline

Loc: Arlington, VA
What month is the best time to visit Ibiza? Thanks.

#18170 - 10/24/00 06:29 PM Re: Ibiza
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I guess it depends on what your looking to do there. If you want to party, go in teh summer, when all the tourists and young people are there. If you want it to be a quieter time, wait until the off season.

#18171 - 10/24/00 07:37 PM Re: Ibiza
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
On my flight to Madrid on October 1st, I was very happy to spend those 8 hours next to a British guy, about 30 years old, very stylish, and a hairdresser in Hollywood. Yes, I know what you're thinking and I am about 99.9% sure about it myself. But the fact is, he was SO interesting and we both shared a passion for Spain. We passed those 8-hours very well, talking about his/our multiple trips to Spain. I didn't even watch the in-flight movie! We talked the whole time.

Anyway, he was on his way to Ibiza to visit a friend who has a place there. He said he'd been during the summer, but that over the years he got timed of the wildness and now only goes during the off-season...like in October. He also said that much of the island shuts down after the summer season and only a few hotels/restaurants stay open all year 'round.

I've never been to Ibiza, but not so sure the peak-season is anything I'd be interested in experiencing.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#18172 - 10/25/00 12:26 PM Re: Ibiza
mclarke Offline

Loc: Arlington, VA
Thank you all for the information. It gives me an idea how to plan my upcoming visit to Spain.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments