Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#17374 - 09/07/07 10:54 AM Can I buy train tickets to Toledo at Madrid airport?
LizG Offline

Loc: near Washington, DC
Does anyone know if I can do this? On the renfe website (which I must say is very confusing), it says you can buy long-distance and AVE tickets at the Barajas renfe office. I know that the Toledo train is not actually AVE, it is AVANT, so would this mean I have to go to the train station in Madrid and stand in long lines to buy my same-day ticket to Toledo? Or when they say AVE, do they mean all high-speed trains?

If anyone knows, I would gratefully appreciate a response.

Thanks,

Liz

#17375 - 09/08/07 11:29 AM Re: Can I buy train tickets to Toledo at Madrid airport?
LizG Offline

Loc: near Washington, DC
This is just an update. I actually managed to master the RENFE tiknet system and bought my ticket to Toledo. Now I just have to pick them up at the Barajas RENFE office when I get there smile

Liz

#17376 - 09/10/07 09:31 AM Re: Can I buy train tickets to Toledo at Madrid airport?
Torrales Offline

Loc: Madrid
I am glad you managed to master the (awful, even for people whose mother tongue is Spanish) Tiknet system. smile

Just for information, for other people who could have the same concern you had, all long distance tickets are sold at the Renfe offices in Barajas (one at T1, another one at T4) .

#17377 - 09/27/07 05:34 PM Re: Can I buy train tickets to Toledo at Madrid airport?
epaulino4 Offline

Loc: USA
Where is the Renfe ticket sales office at T4?

#17378 - 09/29/07 07:36 PM Re: Can I buy train tickets to Toledo at Madrid airport?
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
The Renfe ticket office is to the left as you exit the baggage area.

Renfe - Barajas

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments