Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#17121 - 03/20/07 09:25 AM Driver for hire?
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Hello everyone!

Well, the exciting news is that my entire family is coming to Madrid to celebrate Christmas 2007 Spanish style with my husband and I and my husband's side of the family. I think the biggest trick is to handle the mandatory Christmas Eve dinner with finesse. It looks like we are going to have it at our place...hmmm a sit down dinner for 20 people eek .

Anyway, we are looking into car rentals for the two weeks that everyone is here and I was wondering if there was a service where we could hire a driver/van service to transport everyone to various points in and around the city. Such services I know exist in other countries such as Venezuela and Russia, but I have never seen anything like it here in Madrid(well, I have never had a need for it until now either)..

Does anyone know if such a service exists?

Thanks in advance!

#17122 - 03/20/07 11:52 AM Re: Driver for hire?
nevado Offline

Aerocity.com offers chauffeured service. I know there are others but I don't know the names.

#17123 - 03/20/07 02:05 PM Re: Driver for hire?
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)

#17124 - 03/20/07 05:03 PM Re: Driver for hire?
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Nevado, thanks a lot for reminding me about Aerocity. I had forgotten all about them!

Damián, thanks for doing the research for me. I will definitely take a look at the links you posted. Looking forward to seeing you again at another dinner in the future! ;-)

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments