Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#16613 - 04/08/06 09:41 PM viamichelin.com
churrocaliente Offline

Loc: Miami Beach, FL
Hola!

I found some posts about Via Michelin from 2004. I don't know if the site was as interactive back then as it is now. I am SO happy with this site for planning our road travel itinerary that I just wanted to share it with others. It is a GREAT resource!

Saludos,

Churrito thumbsup

http://beachwriter.blogspot.com

#16614 - 04/09/06 02:45 AM Re: viamichelin.com
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm not sure we've had a thread dedicated to them but we've certainly been talking about it for awhile, at least since 2004. It is quite useful for its step-by-step driving directions, maps, distances, and estimated times of travel. The only improvement I could think of would be to ADD a visual/photo GoogleEarth aspect to it. That's probably asking too much. smile

Happy Travels, churrocaliente!

Saludos, MadridMan
(double capital M's - it's a trademark thing)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#16615 - 04/10/06 03:48 AM Re: viamichelin.com
ChrisR Offline

Loc: D.C.
I think Via Michelin is great if you are trying to map a route and want to put in stopping places along the way. However, some of it's local maps are less exact than the MSN maps (old style, don't like their new beta).

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1722 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments