Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#16340 - 01/03/06 02:02 PM Madrid: Segovia Bus (Florida or Moncloa)
JohnT Offline

Loc: Media, PA
Does anyone know which bus station is currently operating (for Sepulveda line) to get to Segovia from Madrid? The station on Paseo de la Florida had been the station, but I've heard that the station now operates out of Moncloa, temporarily. The Sepulveda website doesn't offer any information at all on which station to use.

#16341 - 06/25/06 03:32 PM Re: Madrid: Segovia Bus (Florida or Moncloa)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
We didn't have any comment on this before. Any now? There's a lot of construction around this bus station (La Sepúlvedana) on Paseo de la Florida. Anyone taken the bus from Madrid to Segovia lately? Their website ( http://www.lasepulvedana.es/ ) doesn't mention a closing but, you know, these websites can sometimes be outdated.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#16342 - 06/26/06 06:42 AM Re: Madrid: Segovia Bus (Florida or Moncloa)
ch286 Offline

Loc: Madrid
The Sepulvedana station in Paseo de la Florida is open and you can take there the bus to Segovia without problem.

#16343 - 06/26/06 08:54 AM Re: Madrid: Segovia Bus (Florida or Moncloa)
Rubia Offline

I took the bus in March and it was still in Paseo de la Florida. There was a lot of construction, but it did not affect the buses.

#16344 - 07/13/06 09:16 PM Re: Madrid: Segovia Bus (Florida or Moncloa)
Madrid in May Offline

Loc: USA
When we were there in May, the buses were running OK from the Paseo de la Florida estacion...but it was weird -- it let us off at Moncloa when we returned...which was fine with us.

#16345 - 07/15/06 03:09 PM Re: Madrid: Segovia Bus (Florida or Moncloa)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Madrid in May, I recall that too, the bus dropping us off at the Plaza near Moncloa where I happily got the metro but, if I'm not wrong, I think the bus continues on to the bus station at the Paseo de la Florida if you don't get off - but I'm not certain.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments