Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#16293 - 12/08/05 10:35 PM Airfare: Chicago->Madrid
meencantaespana Offline

Hola..I am 17 and traveling back to Spain for the 3rd time this summer and I can't wait..I'll be going alone and it'll be awesome
Ok so the point is..if anyone sees any good deals? I am looking for buy this week from Chicago to Madrid..I dont care about stops..I will take as maany as I need to get to Spain..if anyone knows any deals..hook a sister up! laugh ..gracias!

#16294 - 12/09/05 06:24 AM Re: Airfare: Chicago->Madrid
Silvita Offline

Loc: Chicago
I have found that Aer Lingus has the cheapest flights to Europe. To go home right before Christmas, I paid $219 Dublin to Chicago (one way) and $34 Madrid to Dublin. You have to buy the tickets separately maybe, but it is worth it. This early you might be able to get a deal with other airlines, too. I have found that Iberia and British Airways tend to be the most expensive, with KLM and now Aer Lingus being the cheapest.

#16295 - 12/09/05 05:05 PM Re: Airfare: Chicago->Madrid
mse924 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA / Madrid, Españ...
I've also found luck in the past flying British Airways between Chicago and Madrid. Obviously, there's a stopover in London, but it's usually not too long. Last time I bought my ticket directly from their website and got it for about $500 round trip (including taxes,etc.)And just remember, that for most airlines...the closer you get to a desired departure date, the higher the prices get.

Good luck!!

#16296 - 12/19/05 06:16 PM Re: Airfare: Chicago->Madrid
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Chicago (O'Hare)- Madrid is the route I always fly. Ive always flown Iberia, they fly direct, its easy, convenient, and i can get a connecting flight in madrid straight to granada, and in the past ive been able to get suprisingly low prices if I kinda play around with dates, and check early. A heads up though... i'm flying with Iberia that same route this january... and they notified me yesterday that they are reducing the flights to only a couple days a week.. so now on the way back I will have to fly through NYC. Kinda annoying, but still probably cheapest.
kelly

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments