Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#16293 - 12/08/05 10:35 PM Airfare: Chicago->Madrid
meencantaespana Offline

Hola..I am 17 and traveling back to Spain for the 3rd time this summer and I can't wait..I'll be going alone and it'll be awesome
Ok so the point is..if anyone sees any good deals? I am looking for buy this week from Chicago to Madrid..I dont care about stops..I will take as maany as I need to get to Spain..if anyone knows any deals..hook a sister up! laugh ..gracias!

#16294 - 12/09/05 06:24 AM Re: Airfare: Chicago->Madrid
Silvita Offline

Loc: Chicago
I have found that Aer Lingus has the cheapest flights to Europe. To go home right before Christmas, I paid $219 Dublin to Chicago (one way) and $34 Madrid to Dublin. You have to buy the tickets separately maybe, but it is worth it. This early you might be able to get a deal with other airlines, too. I have found that Iberia and British Airways tend to be the most expensive, with KLM and now Aer Lingus being the cheapest.

#16295 - 12/09/05 05:05 PM Re: Airfare: Chicago->Madrid
mse924 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA / Madrid, Españ...
I've also found luck in the past flying British Airways between Chicago and Madrid. Obviously, there's a stopover in London, but it's usually not too long. Last time I bought my ticket directly from their website and got it for about $500 round trip (including taxes,etc.)And just remember, that for most airlines...the closer you get to a desired departure date, the higher the prices get.

Good luck!!

#16296 - 12/19/05 06:16 PM Re: Airfare: Chicago->Madrid
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Chicago (O'Hare)- Madrid is the route I always fly. Ive always flown Iberia, they fly direct, its easy, convenient, and i can get a connecting flight in madrid straight to granada, and in the past ive been able to get suprisingly low prices if I kinda play around with dates, and check early. A heads up though... i'm flying with Iberia that same route this january... and they notified me yesterday that they are reducing the flights to only a couple days a week.. so now on the way back I will have to fly through NYC. Kinda annoying, but still probably cheapest.
kelly

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments