Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#16050 - 09/05/05 02:37 AM US Airways offers from Madrid / Barcelona
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
These offers probably apply to flight starting in Madrid / Barcelona, but you can check if they are available departing from the US.

Boston 324.00 €
Los Ángeles 421.00 €
Miami 324.00 €
Nueva York 287.00 €
Nueva York 418.00 €
San Francisco 421.00 €
Washington 302.00 €

Prices do not include taxes.

I found this on Viajar.com

#16051 - 09/05/05 09:48 AM Re: US Airways offers from Madrid / Barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
ARGH! Probably the USAir specials FROM the USA to MADRID/BARCELONA will start soon for autumn travel - and I've already bought my ticket! mad Oh well. Hope some of you out there can take advantage of the savings!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#16052 - 09/05/05 12:41 PM Re: US Airways offers from Madrid / Barcelona
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
My father came back from Barcelona last week, after flying round trip with US Air. Between making the reservation (and paying) and departure, they lowered their fares. He called to complain, and I believe they gave him a voucher for the difference, or something like that. He didn't like either flight that much, but then we all tend to fly British Airways usually, and we've become terribly spoiled by BA's outstanding transatlantic service. The low fare was the deciding factor for this trip. Anyway, US Air has financial difficulties, and there are some people who won't book with them for trips far in advance for fear that they may go bankrupt. But for a trip in the fairly near future, the fares sound good.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments