Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15982 - 08/09/05 05:36 PM Sangtiago de Compostela How to get from airport to city?
modestine Offline

I'm flying from Madrid to Santiago de Compostela in September 2005. Any clues how to get from the airport to the city? Preferably easy & inexpensive? confused
Thanks for your help!!!

#15983 - 08/09/05 05:54 PM Re: Sangtiago de Compostela How to get from airport to city?
gregorio Offline

Loc: seattle
there is some sort of bus service, but take a taxi, cheap takes about 15-20 min, they will be lined up waiting for you...price was like 15 E i think.

#15984 - 08/10/05 07:05 AM Re: Sangtiago de Compostela How to get from airport to city?
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
I took a Bus. It was Euro 1.30 and had a stop near the Renfe Station and then at the Bus Terminal. There was a luggage compartment below

There's a sign inside the Arrivals area giving departure times from Lavacolla airport (about every 30-min). I got to the queue about 15-min early: the bus showed up on time. I might have taken a taxi but I had a connection with another bus (to Vilagarcia de Arousa).

Taxi fares are strictly regulated.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2675 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments