Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15977 - 08/08/05 10:25 AM car rental in spain-a few Q's for you
bootyshaker Offline

Loc: san francisco
1. has anyone rented at car from carjet? we have a quote (11 days madrid-> bilbao) for a reasonable price. is it a well known company? any experiences with them?
2. we are picking the car up in madrid. we can select may locations in madrid. we want to avoid the madrid traffic. any suggestions on where to pick up car in madrid t avoid traffic? (we choose madrid atocha as a tentative spot because we know that area)

#15978 - 08/08/05 10:48 AM Re: car rental in spain-a few Q's for you
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
There is a massive amount of information on all your questions - try doing a Search, starting with the car rental agency thewn go from there

#15979 - 08/08/05 11:02 AM Re: car rental in spain-a few Q's for you
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
I've used carjet many times and they've always been fine. In fact, we always booked the cheapest car and got a free upgrade. You can pick it up in Plaza España which is easy to get out of and on to the M30. Atocha is another good location as you can get on to the M30 at Conde Casal.

#15980 - 08/08/05 12:35 PM Re: car rental in spain-a few Q's for you
warnerchilcott Offline

Loc: Montgomery, AL, USA
We rented from carjet for a trip to Granada, Gibralta, Seville and back to Madrid. We were very happy with the car and the service. Carjet rates were the best we could find and we checked all US car companies and Spanish companies. Good luck.

#15981 - 08/08/05 01:03 PM Re: car rental in spain-a few Q's for you
bootyshaker Offline

Loc: san francisco
thanks for the reply's. i did the search as suggested. guess i'll give carjet a go. i also googled carjet reviews on the internet. they seem like it will work out fine.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2732 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments