Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15945 - 07/23/05 08:18 PM Getting from Valladolid to Madrid
00chris Offline

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to get from Valladolid to Madrid? From what I've read, I can take a bus from the station at Puente Colgante, Valladolid. I'm assuming this is probably the fastest, cheapest way to go. Where would I be dropped in Madrid? I've taken internal busses in Madrid, but never went from city to city before by bus. Can I secure tickets a day or two in advance?

#15946 - 07/24/05 08:41 AM Re: Getting from Valladolid to Madrid
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Hi there,
There's a previous thread entitled "How do I get from Valladolid airport to Madrid" which will answer most of your questions. Perhaps MadridMan can put a link here (or you can use the search facility) ?
I'm fairly sure you can buy a ticket for the following day - there's a counter in the bus station where you buy the tickets. The bus journey is quite pleasant as you get to see some of hills/mtns surrounding Madrid province. I've also travelled this route by train, which is a little slower as it goes via Avila. It's a very beautiful route in winter with the snow-capped mountains contrasting with the brilliant blue sky.

#15947 - 07/24/05 10:39 AM Re: Getting from Valladolid to Madrid
00chris Offline

Thanks alot! I searched for the other thread and it answered most of my questions. I also found the Movelia site to be most helpful with exact times, prices, and depature stations for busses.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments