Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15798 - 05/18/05 03:32 PM I need info on bus or train travel from Madrid to Lloret del Mar?
JIDigital Offline

Loc: Pasadena,California
I'm arriving to Madrid on June 15, 2005 but I need to meet my sister in Lloret Del Mar. I wanted to know if someone knew any information if theres any buses or trains go directly to Lloret Del mar. If so please let me know where can I buy the ticket. Thank you

#15799 - 05/22/05 09:44 AM Re: I need info on bus or train travel from Madrid to Lloret del Mar?
Tullie Offline

Loc: Almachar, Malaga
LLoret de Mar is near Barcelona as I'm sure you know.

How you get there depends on how long you have and how you want to spend the time.

Quickest would be fly to BCN from Madrid and then get local bus or train.
Airlines as recommended by many people on this site are Vueling and Spanair and even Iberia do cheap flights. Look on edreams.es for instance.

You could also take the train and take in some of the differing countyside between Madrid and BCN.

Train time tables on renfe.es and some tickets can be booked online.

Good luck with your trip.

#15800 - 05/24/05 06:59 AM Re: I need info on bus or train travel from Madrid to Lloret del Mar?
noia Offline

Loc: Barcelona
I had a classmate who lived in Lloret, so this is the way she used to come to the city every day, if someone knows another way, adelante!

However you decide to get yourself to Barcelona, you will need to take a train to BLANES. Trip is appox. 1 hour. You can leave from Barcelona Sants (the main train station) or Plaza Catalunya. Once you get to Blanes there is a city bus that goes from the train station to Lloret (line #6 I think).

If you are flying to Barcelona, there is a train station at the airport where you can buy your ticket, you just need to transfer at either Sants or Plaza Catalunya.

For infomation on the train, use the link below:
http://www.renfe.es/cercanias/barcelona/index_horarios.html

Have a nice trip.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1838 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments