Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15745 - 05/08/05 04:06 PM toll booths?
chants Offline

Loc: montreal
anyone know how much for the tolls on the hwy's. I'm doing the north coast all the way to the south, any idea how many i will encounter?
thx

#15746 - 05/09/05 05:33 AM Re: toll booths?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I don't personally know the answer to that question but would imagine it could be listed somewhere on Spain's National Traffic website @ http://www.dgt.es . Unfortunately, it's only available in Spanish. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#15747 - 05/09/05 07:03 AM Re: toll booths?
JasMadrid Offline

Loc: Madrid
Try using www.viamichelin.com. All you have to do is set your itinerary and you will get maps, details of when do u have to take ur next turn, toll costs, etc. I used it last year on a trip all the way to Croatia from Madrid last summer and it worked pretty well. You can even set as starting point one street of Madrid and a street of Moscow as ending point, and you will get not only which highways to take, but also the best route inside both cities to get to your final destination.

#15748 - 05/09/05 08:08 AM Re: toll booths?
chants Offline

Loc: montreal
gracias mi amigos! smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2728 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments