Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#15407 - 02/16/05 05:39 PM Parking in Toledo
granada94 Offline

Loc: West Haven, CT
Anyone know of a decent, SAFE and centralized place to park in Toledo coming from Madrid? Debbie

#15408 - 02/19/05 09:16 AM Re: Parking in Toledo
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
granada94, I've even done a Google search and couldn't find a listing of parking locations in Toledo but maybe I didn't dig deep enough. Sorry! Enjoy Toledo. Can't wait to hear about your visit.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#15409 - 02/19/05 09:48 AM Re: Parking in Toledo
granada94 Offline

Loc: West Haven, CT
HI Madridman Yes... I too had little success in locating parking in Toledo. It was pretty discouraging to search the web in both English and Spanish to find a big CERO!!!! ANyway, it's off to the airport in under 4 hours and I can NOT wait. Thanks for all your help and I'll be sure to keep everyone informed upon arrival home

Thanks again!
Debbie

#15410 - 02/21/05 02:52 PM Re: Parking in Toledo
Jay Gantvoort Offline

Loc: Madrid via Seattle
Granada94, you probably have left already, but will give you directions to a great parking garage. If you are coming to Toledo from Madrid, take exit 68B into the town and keep going straight into the town, I think the road is Calle Del Cardenal. You will come to the old part of town and the old wall taht surrounds it. Take a right at the round about (follow the old wall) and at the next round about you will see a big blue "P" ahead of you, slightly on the left. Also, there is a large esculator accross from it. Its an under ground garage and plenty of space.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2662 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments