Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#15103 - 12/22/04 07:15 AM Re: Spanish low cost airline: Vueling
ditravelphoto Offline

Loc: Seattle
We took Vueling from Madrid to Barcelona and Barcelona to Seville. No problems what so ever. Everything ran smooth, booking on line was easy.

A couple things I would say....they do a lot of marketing on the flight (more so than usual), maybe this is because they are new. I have a low tolerance for this so it got old pretty quick. Also they played some odd music the whole flight, kind of hip elevator lounge music.

Neither of these things should stop you from buying a ticket at half the price of similar tickets!!

Diana

#15104 - 01/06/05 12:21 PM Re: Spanish low cost airline: Vueling
crazymadridag02 Offline

Loc: Texas
Diana, were your tickets sent to you in the mail so that you knew what airline and terminal you are departing from in Madrid? How did you receive confirmation? Do they use safe jets/airplanes? Did you feel safe on the flight? Thanks! So many questions I know, but it seems to good to be true to find such a cheap airline that flies from Madrid to Barcelona!

#15105 - 01/06/05 08:14 PM Re: Spanish low cost airline: Vueling
ditravelphoto Offline

Loc: Seattle
I booked on line so I just printed out the confirmation. Not sure what they do if you call them.

Planes are nice, new Airbus 320's. Not a worry about safety. I got an email that they are running a special now for 10 euros one way to any of the cities they fly to (plus taxes and whatnot) flying from January to March 14th. HOWEVER you have to buy the tickets by Jan 6th...TODAY! I'd grab them if your looking for flights during that time. laugh

#15106 - 02/09/05 09:54 AM Re: Spanish low cost airline: Vueling
txbella Offline

Loc: London UK (originally from Aus...
FYI, for anyone else that is planning an upcoming trip to Spain, Vueling is
having a two for one ticket special.
I think that today is the last day to order..
We got our tickets from Barcelona to Madrid for
about 18 euros each.

I can't wait, I'll be there in about 31/2 weeks smile

#15107 - 03/14/05 11:45 AM Re: Spanish low cost airline: Vueling
txbella Offline

Loc: London UK (originally from Aus...
The vueling plane and flight were great. One thing to keep in mind especially if you are a girly girl and pack more than a backpack or buy a lot of souveniers....
We'd already been in Spain 10 days when we flew vueling from Barcelona to Madrid so by then my suitcase was too heavy and they do charge 6 euros per kilo over the weight limit of 20 kilos for a checked suitcase. This could add up really quickly especially if you're not expecting it....
Just wanted to let ya'll know. smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments