Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#14730 - 05/05/04 07:12 AM English Speaking Travel Agency in Madrid
mariposa Offline

I'm looking for any English speaking travel agency in Madrid or the local agency that has English speaking personnel...trying to look for some package tours from Madrid to some EU countries this summer. I am studying Spanish but cannot wait to travel til I master it...!

I would be glad if you have any information-
thanks! confused

#14731 - 05/05/04 07:49 AM Re: English Speaking Travel Agency in Madrid
Bricamb Offline

Loc: Cambridge UK
Hi Mariposa. Why not book your trips yourself over the internet? There are now quite a few low-cost airlines out there flying from Spain to various points within Europe and hotels/hostals are easy enough to book online. Which countries were you thinking of visiting?

#14732 - 05/05/04 08:31 AM Re: English Speaking Travel Agency in Madrid
mariposa Offline

The problem I have is that I can only take 5-7 days off; therefore, in order for me to travel in such a limited time frame, my idea was to just get a package. (hoping the guide speaks English!)

By the way I would like to go either to Paris, Italy(preferably Rome, Florence and Venice combo)or Amsterdam...

Anyone knows any cheap/reliable flight or hotel booking sites? I use travelocity.com.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3019 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments